My one ‘boss’ says something like, ‘if you want to see how productive you can be; book a vacation’. True dat.
It also goes with the idea of, ‘do all your working hours of the day have the same level of productivity?’ Hells no.
Preparing for a getaway makes me need a vacation even more!
- Arranging for garbage pick up and mail.
- Water plants
- Have someone water the garden
- Move flowers to my moms for her easy access to care for
- Have someone check on the pond
- 1.3 million work stuffs
- Dog stuff to MomG’s!
- Pack (prolly should do that!)
- Do I bother cleaning my nasty golf clubs? I should at least clean out my golf bag
- To the bank! Again!
- I need another golf shirt (dang, none fit since my recent weight gain!) arg!
The list at this point appears infinite – and I will be working for 2 clients while away – rats! (But at least they’re all set up until Saturday morning – yay!)
Better get to it! It’ll all be more than worth the effort – adventure! New things!
I better golf well…