I just posted a comment on GOM’s blog post and I thought I’d write a little about what makes me happy.
– Striped socks. Honestly I can’t tell you how much I love socks. It’s weird I know.
– Fonts. I love me fonts! I am always looking for fun fonts to download (but most have a require a license for non-personal use, and I use funky fonts for business). I can waste an hour without realizing it, lost in font world. Again, maybe a little weird.
– Serious home organization. Last week-end I tore apart our closet under the stairs, which mostly contains video game systems and holiday decorations. I spend $60 on storage containers – I was shocked by the price, as I was hoping to only spend about $30, but I know it was worth every penny. I’ve found myself opening the door just to gaze at the well organized contents. Hmm… Am I really that weird?
– A truly clean house. Our house is only truly top to bottom clean for about 4 days a year and those 4 days are the best!
– Keyboard short cuts. I don’t think I could live without ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v. I think I’ve quite literally saved days of my life by using these shortcuts. Obviously I copy and paste a lot.
I could go on, but I think that’s enough about me for now.