Two posts, two days – ’tis a record!
I figured ‘why not’ post. I’m procrastinating, so I’ll blog.
Here’s what I should be doing:
– eating something. Anything. I’m quite starved.
– drink something. Preferably water, I’m rather thirsty
– thrilled you’re reading this, aren’t you?
– move more of my clothes and accessories into the small bedroom closet. We’re getting a king sized bed tomorrow, and it won’t fit in our bedroom with the dresser – so the dresser had to go to the smaller front bedroom. I refuse to have half my clothes in one room and half in the other – so I’m moving out of our walk-in closet. Boo! I really was hoping Billy would offer to move, as I have way more clothes than him, and now I have to fit them in smaller space. Super. I wonder how long it will take me to not automatically walk into our bedroom when I need to change clothes or grab something…
– purge clothes as related to above.
– eat something. I’m thinking this is a priority.
– watch the carpet dry. I just cleaned the carpets. Nasty job. Glad to be done.
– relax, realize I’ve done a lot today (been at it since the crack of 6) and enjoy the rest of the day.
Random pic time: