So lucky me was up at 3:30. That’s only 4.5 hours sleep – ugh.
Here’s my thoughts…
3:30 – ahh, good, I still have an hour and a half left to sleep.
4:00 – I can still get an hour’s sleep, not bad.
4:15 – ugh, stop thinking about all the crap I have to do today, I can still get some sleep!
4:45 – this sucks! Maybe I should skip the gym and sleep to 7.
4:55 – if I would like to eat today (a couple of my girlfriends are coming over tonight to apps, cocktails and hot tub), I better go to the gym.
4:49 – get to the alarm and reset it for William before it goes off.
Not so super awesome things today –
– Eye doctor appointment. I REALLY need glasses. I lost my 3 year old pair in Cleveland, and Shank recently ate my 5 year old pair. I’m spending a lot of time on the computer lately, and my eyes are bugging me. Also, I’m driving to Florida in a couple of weeks, and will certainly need glasses.
– A bunch of work and emailing to do.
– Can’t walk the dogs, as Shank’s foot is still healing (did I blog about that? I don’t think so… another time).
– MomG is in London and my mom is busy all day today, so that means I’m going to have two ornery dogs to deal with.
– I have a headache.
Good things today –
– Girlfriends are coming over tonight
– It’s one day closer to Shank being good to walk (Either Saturday or Tuesday – due to ‘Family Day’ on Monday, the vet is closed – have to make an appointment)
What I would like –
To take a nap, eat something, not have a headache, walk the dogs, skip to about 6pm tonight.
Ah well, if that’s all I have to complain about, I’m not doing so bad.