Wow, I’m finally done reading all the items in my Google Reader. I hope not to have it get that out of control again!
So… today…. Sunday… we’re not going to MomG’s for dinner (as we most often do on Sundays), but are instead lounging about the house, hopefully ordering dinner in, watching football, and relaxing. I went to the gym this morning (cardio only, as my wrist is messed up), did a little work while watching CBS News Sunday Morning.
Here’s some facts about me, LG, that you may or may not know – prepare to be amazed! (Sarcasm)
– I love me some Pepsi.
– I love me some history. My favourite histories include, but are not limited to: English Monarchy, Russian history (like after Catherine the Great), WWII and American history. I know absolutely zero about many histories including but not limited to: Japanese, The French Revolution, the Boer Wars… I could go on and on and on. Canadian history is pretty boring for the most part, and was one of the two classes I dropped in University.
– When I was little I used to think that if you flushed the toilet, then immediately ran water in the sink, it was toilet water coming out of the tap. I still pause at times, it must be embedded in my brain.
– I HATE the words: chub, fart, and Freshie (it’s a Canadian version of Kool-Aid, not sure if it’s sold anymore). Billy hates the word genre. He thinks only snobby people use that word.
– Billy’s real name is Michael, a lot of people call him Mike. His family calls him Billy. Mostly I call him William. He calls me Liz, but he pronounces it ‘Luz’.
– My grandfather told me (and I readily believed) that the water tower in Amherstburg was filled with ice cream. My parents used to wonder why I’d beg for ice cream every time we drove by it. I’m not sure why he told me this, although he had Alzheimer’s – that might be part of it.
– I have never been to Indiana, and it’s only like 150 kms away.
– I’ve had serious issues with depression in my life, but have been Very Good for the last several years. Whew!
– The first book I ever read was Green Eggs and Ham.
– I know every word to ‘Ode to Billy Joe’, ‘The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia’, ‘Harper Valley PTA’, ‘Son of a Preacher Man’ and several others that were popular way before my time. I listened to that genre at the same time I was into heavy Alternative rock. Weird me thinks.
– I can speak and read pretty good Cereal Box French. ‘Bien Agiter!’ Meme Gout Delicieux!’
– I’ve had food poisoning from: Chicken Parmesan, a pogo dog, crab legs, and pizza. I will never again eat a pogo dog, and it took me about 10 years to eat pizza.
– As a child I took raquetball lessons, tennis lessons and golf lessons. I’ve never played in an organized soccer, softball, or hockey league.
Oh, I could go on and on with these fascinating factoids, but I wouldn’t want to put y’all to sleep.