So it’s Monday morning, let’s review the things I should be doing…
– putting lights on and decorating the Christmas tree. I must say, I’m not a fan of decorating. Ugh. I have to take down a bunch of football stuff and put up Christmas stuff.
– Christmas cards.
– Christmas shopping…. bahaha. First I have to determine what I’m buying for who. Should probably get started on that… soon!
– water plants.
– get the pics of my phone from the week-end’s festivities (Kiki’s party was great!).
– figure out something to do with the dogs. They need a walk, but it’s kinda rainy.
– make some capture videos (how to use hootsuite, a little social media plan for a friend of mine, and how to directly message a bunch of people on LinkedIn).
– find out why my mouse pad is not working on my laptop. I’m using my portable mouse, but it’s really annoying and I can’t seem to figure out why the pad isn’t working.
Things I have done…
– went to the gym. It’s so great being done at the gym and home by 7:15.
– had coffee with my mom
– fed the dogs, cleaned up the kitchen, organized the recycle area, folded 2 loads of laundry, checked in for social media for 2 accounts, did a little online recon, sent a few emails, and read all items in my Google Reader.
I guess it’s time to get started. Bah. I just want to hit fast forward on today.