Well, well, well.
Good day so far (it’s 3:30 pm), let’s review.
– Awake at 2:30 (okay that was not good)
– To the gym and back by 7:15 am (and yes that included a work out!)
– Dogs fed and out, house straightened, coffee with my mom, and the only real work thing I had to do today done (and it only took my 1/2 an hour – I thought it was going to take over an hour) before 9am.
– Read all items on my Google reader and even did a movie quiz by 10am
– Walked the dogs for an hour, grabbed a couple of things for my girls get together tonight, and had lunch by 12:30
– Read a bit of the epic ginormous ‘Winter of the World’, had a nap and dreamed that our house was robbed and the guy was still in our house. I talked to him and he felt entitled to steal from us as he considered us one of the bad guys. Woke up because my mom was calling for advice on de-clawing her new cat – by 3 pm.
– Just checked in on a few social media sites for work – I’m now satisfied that I’m done ‘work’ for the day.
Pretty good day.
Tonight some of us girls are getting together at TOL’s – it’s been a while and I think that one of my friends is bursting with absurd stories, so I’m really looking forward to that. Until then, I think I’m going to read a bit more, scrounge up something else to eat, and hang out with the pooches.
Yep, life is good.