I have a few minutes – William is making me breakfast, then we’re heading out to the golf course… So I thought I would take a few minutes to list some places I would like to see (US only)
– New Orleans LA – hopefully next summer. Kiki and I might run down there for a few days when we’re in Tennessee.
– Savannah GA – been there and want to go back – I think Kiki would love it.
– St. Augustine FL – I went there when I was like 11, but would like to see it as an adult. Love old cities!
– San Antonio TX – Looks like a cool place.
– Lambeau Field, Green Bay WS – Don’t know if that’s the right short for for Wisconsin… I have to go here one day!
– Portland OR – I have a cousin that lives there, it looks like a great city.
– San Francisco CA – I was there as a child, but would love to see it as an adult. A lot of my family lived in this area (some still do). I have pictures painted by my Great-Grandmother and step great grandfather of houses they lived in. I also had the addresses and were able to find them on Google Street view. Too cool. I would love to go there and wander around…
– San Diego CA – Been there, but I think William would like it there. I could meet Mr. Betz and Penny.
– Hawaii – Anywhere in Hawaii – We’ve been there, but would love to go back.
– New York City – Not because I have a burning desire to go there, but simply because it’s a must, right?
– Washington DC – I think I would like Washington more than NY.
– Boston – Been there, but not for long. It’s a cool weird city. I would like to see it again.
– St. George Utah – This place looks really beautiful and apparently the golf is great – so I’ll put it on the list.
There’s more, I’m sure. Any suggestions?