Again, I’m shocked at what I’ve accomplished in the few days…
Here’s a short list. I won’t list business things that nobody cares about…
– cleaned the house
– made 2 portions of pizza dough
– made a double batch of home made mac and cheese
– Finally! Got a hold of the furnace guy in Tennessee – he apologized profusely and promised to finish the job within a week! Yeah!
– Talked to our insurance guy about our upcoming trip to Phoenix. Yeah, nice to have that done.
– Scanned in old family documents at like 800 dpi, so it took forever. Compiled and emailed them to a distant relative in Cali. Been meaning to do this for MONTHS.
– Took care of business things 1,2,3, and 4. I’m working on 5, but I thought if I didn’t blog now, I would be so frustrated by the time I’m done #5 (and not as cheerful about how much I’ve recently accomplished) that I wouldn’t post anything.
– Taken the dogs for really good walks everyday this week
– Organized the office closet. It makes more sense now!
I have one really big project still to do, and one smaller personal one which I hope to start this week. Am I procrastinating? Maybe a little, however I think it’s good planning to have everything else done before I start something new and big.
I’m pretty happy and feeling pretty darned good (yes, despite the end of golf season, and the nearing of a long dreary winter).