From Steve Betz – here are twenty (not sure if I can make 20) things I don’t care to hear anything about, in no particular order:
1) NASCAR anything. Yuck.
2) Superbowl predictions. It’s only week 11, and there is no clearly dominate team. Jeez, even Cleveland beat New England, ergo: anything can happen.
3) New iphone apps. I don’t have one, and never will have the need to use a cell phone to find a phone booth in the UK.
4) Anyone speaking to me who starts the conversation with ‘you should’. My brain shuts down and my only thought is, ‘you should shut up’.
5) Matt Stafford’s shoulder injury. Enough already!
6) Bitching about kids, especially babies. Not being a parent I have no ‘right’ to comment, and I can’t bring myself to feel sorry for a parent whose life’s goal was to have kids, and then complain constantly about their sleeping/eating/biting habits, coughs, mucous, chapped ass, etc.
7) Black Friday shopping and sales. So annoying!
8) Emails that tell me to forward to 9 people or a puppy will die in Indonesia.
9) Anyone on facebook who ‘dares’ me to repost their cause of the day. Yes, I’m one of the 98% who won’t.
10) Crazy right wing anything.
11) The curse of Kate Middleton’s engagement ring.
12) People on facebook who everyday spout how awesome their kids/husband/job/life is. We get it. You’re awesome. You are one click away from being blocked for total fakitude.
13) Cars. I don’t care about Chevy Volt charging stations, which SUV gets the best fuel mileage, or the most stolen type of sedans.
14) Christmas music until after American Thanksgiving.
15) Bristol Palin anything.
16) Dancing with the Stars anything.
17) Daily news updates telling me which foods are good for my breast, ovary, or prostate health.
18) Vague facebook postings. I will not ask you what is wrong. You are wrong.
19) Telemarketer anything. I can guarantee I’m not interested in anything trying to be sold over the phone. Not new windows, credit card protection or the Pontiac dealership in Amherstburg.
20) Bieber fever. I wish it was a deadly affliction.
Wow, I came up with 20 fairly easily. I feel better now!